Monday, October 6, 2008

My experienced in Hari Raya Aidilfitri

This year I was celebrated my Hari Raya at my hometown, Kampung Kuala Dipang, Perak. I go back there on 26th September 2008.It was a sweet memorizes for me at when my family and I went to Ipoh city to baught new clothes for Hari Raya.we went to many parts of shop to buy a favourite cloth.It was a crowded time because many people are also looking for some cloths on that day.On 30th I helped my family for prepared dodol, lemang, rendang and so on.I also take some pictures using my father camera as a my memorizes in future. On the next day is the Hari Raya, all of my relatives back to my hometown for gathering together.We are all together work as a big team to make over my grandmother house.We also played some mercun at the night after ate some food for apened our fasted.On first hari raya day,we went to the others relatives house to visited them and collect for some duit raya.We also went to graveyard to visited my late grandfather's grave.It was a nice moment for me since a long times I was never go back to my hometown because I had to finish my PLKN training.On 4th oct 2008,my family and i had to return back to our house.At tomorrow day,i was back to UiTM to continued my studied.For me,it was a pleasant experienced that i had on hari raya celebration.SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI,MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN : )

1 comment:

..smile.. said...

wow...you celebrate Hari Raya at your hometown,Perak..Nice...I just celebrate at my home... =(